Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale an almost brand new black Alpinestar P1 1-piece suit. Size is 42/52. I am the 2nd owner. 1st owner ordered it and his bike got stolen the day before it arrived. He only got to try it on for size. I wore the suit maybe 5-6 times. Knee sliders are still brand new because I'm slow lol. I'll also include Alpinestar Race Tech back protector that snaps in.

$700 obo. PRICE REDUCED

Local pickup preferred. Will ship if needed

8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oooh i tried that suit...its so nice but idk if its worth that price...
I dont think its worth the price either but whatever...its too nice to pass up. lol. I havent even ridden or worn the 1 piece in weeks and here I am about to spend 1500 on a suit that I'll probably wear another 5 times :run:

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
I dont think its worth the price either but whatever...its too nice to pass up. lol. I havent even ridden or worn the 1 piece in weeks and here I am about to spend 1500 on a suit that I'll probably wear another 5 times :run:
haha protection is worth it...BUMP for you

try posting it on sportbikes.net

8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im 6ft, 150lbs, waist is only 31. Tall and skinny

The suits length, arms, and legs were perfect. Gut and butt area was a little too big for me.

·
baby buffett
13,382 Posts
god and its exactly my size!

fuck fuck. I don't have 800 to blow on a race suit. I need monies for track season!

8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
also have a P-1 jacket for sale

Alpinestar P-1 jacket. 42/52
Has minor scuffs on the left sleeve from when I sideswiped a big rig to avoid a rear end collision

What do you guys think is fair? Name a price and if its reasonable i'll sell it.

Heres a bad picture...its not that shiny in real life. lol

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
you gotta put a price man....my friends interested in an alpinestars jacket and that happens to be his size...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.