Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my helmet. It's Arai Quantum 2 Tattoo Blue size large. Used it only couple times, less than 300 miles. Reason for selling is because my bike is down for a while and gonna get a new color helmet due to repaint it another color. It has some scuffs and chips around the helmet. I'll take pictures tomorrow when its daylight. i attached a picture of it to show you what it looks like. This helmet sells 500+, willing to let it go for a great reasonable price, just throw some offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
scuffs and chips? was it dropped?

I really have no idea why it even have scuffs and chips, i thought it was all prefect but i did leave it in the garage for a while so i dont know. I know I let it down couple times but knowing that i put it down safely. because of those things im willing it let it go for a good price. It comes with the usual stuff, cover, etc.

edit update. I cleaned the helmet a bit. Some of the marks werent even chips, it came off as i clean them. It is way better than i thought it was. Theres like three or four very very very small light light blemishes/scratch. Not even noticable at all. But theres one part in the back has a scuff or chip. I have pics. let me know. thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts