Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Knowledge Reigns
337,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale are a pair of Brides, bought from a member on here two years ago and they're very much still in the same 8/10 condition I received them, since my car rarely gets driven.:eek: They're made in Japan, authentic, recline-able. Will come with Bride rails and OBX Polish Brackets. Serious inquires text me at 209-568-7903.:bow:

***: Price: $1,600 [O.B.O.] (Also, can include a pair of Takata long-race harnesses as shown in pic above.)***

DON'T SLEEP ON THIS DEAL!:sleep:

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
Throw up a price or the thread gets locked.

·
Premium Member
430,557 Posts

·
Knowledge Reigns
337,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Knowledge Reigns
337,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BUMP from the dead, NEW LOW PRICE for a limited time!

·
Premium Member
430,557 Posts
just sell one man and ship to me

·
Premium Member
430,557 Posts
so what would it be to ship both of them? i might know a guy here that wants one

·
Premium Member
430,557 Posts
todd my dude you just made things interbreasting, i will have a word with a buddy and see what sup :shady:

·
Premium Member
430,557 Posts
i should just ban you both

·
She loves me :D
6,866 Posts
Skillfull with over 300k post?!! Hot damn!!! OG lol What happen to the price?! Just saw it on yesterday!

·
Knowledge Reigns
337,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
todd my dude you just made things interbreasting, i will have a word with a buddy and see what sup :shady:
Let me know!

Skillfull with over 300k post?!! Hot damn!!! OG lol What happen to the price?! Just saw it on yesterday!
Haha yee, 10 years strong :fistbump: priced to sell bro, pick them up!:thumbsup:

·
She loves me :D
6,866 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts