Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Up for sale is a used Bostitch Magnesium Finish Nailgun. It was used in our maintenance shop at work for a little while before it broke. The nailgun works flawlessly, the only thing wrong with it, is the loading chamber does not work. It will shoot one nail, but the magazine of nails does not load up for the next shot. You have to open the magazine, and then close it. To me it sounds like the spring is weak inside the magazine that loads the nails in. We really don't have time to fix it, so we bought a new one. These things go new for a lot, the fix should be pretty simple. Our loss, your gain.

You can see by the pictures that it was very well maintained, with normal wear and tear. Email me with any questions.

I live in Portsmouth NH, and work in Haverhill, MA. I can probably meet halfway if needed.

Thank you.

I have this posted on other forums as well as craigslist. Located here:
http://nh.craigslist.org/tls/2453488410.html

Can and will ship if needed.

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you read my post, you would see your answer.

The nails don't load up into the chamber. The first nail of the clip will shoot, and then the second and so on wont. If you open up the magazine to load nails, and then close it, it will shoot the first shot, and then not the second, third, and so on. I'm pretty sure its the spring that loads the nails into the gun. Probably a $5 spring, we just don't have the time to mess around with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.