Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Brand new Mobil 1 Synth 5w30, GM Synchromesh, Orbit waxer/polisher

4.7L Mobil1 + 1L GM Synchromesh tranny fluid = $45

Note: The GM Synchroesh fluid is $20+tax at store. Look this up in the forum, and you will know this is one of the best tranny fluid for honda/acura.

1 New 10" Orbit Simoniz Waxer/Polisher for $25

please email pixfw1 at gmail dot com if interested.

Markham (16th and McCowan) or Sheppard and Vic park during office hour

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Buddy. i am selling it with a 4.7L M1 for $45..

i got the synchromesh at the 7&woodbine GM for $20+tax

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just saying 20 bucks is hella expensive for 1L tranny oil return that shit but good luck with ur sale

thanks. i know my price is not a door crasher, but 45$ for M1 and Synchromesh is definitely a fair price

either that or he's looking to horribly rip someone off
how am i ripping someone off?? how about I buy a 4.7L M1 Synthetic + Synchromesh from you for $45 if that''s such a great profit??

Just the lube itself is more than $40 after tax.

·
Registered
957 Posts
4.7L Mobile 1 + 1L GM Synchromesh tranny fluid = $45

Note: The GM Synchroesh fluid is $20+tax at store. Look this up in thie forum, and you will know this is one of the best tranny fluid for honda/acura.

1 New 10" Orbit Simoniz Waxer/Polisher for $25

please email pixfw1 at gmail dot com if interested.

Markham (16th and McCowan) or Sheppard and Vic park during office hour
Isn't it 4.4 L not 4.7L ??

·
Registered
164 Posts
Just the lube itself is more than $40 after tax.
cmon now nobody buys m1 without it being on sale and even if i did buy it i would get it at sams or costco 40bucks for 6L
4.4 doesnt cut our cars unless its just a dump n fill

·
EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH
8,170 Posts
you realize that 5 of those 1quart bottles = 4.73L if you really want to calculate it. each 1 quart bottle = 946ml

·
04 Type S
219 Posts
if he is selling single bottles no one buy cause u can open these bottles without breaking the plastic seal and these bottles also dont have the foil seal so if u open it carefully enough u wont hurt the plastic seal, use the mobile 1 then fill it with shit canadian tire oil then put the cap back on then try2 sell it. im not trying 2 hurt ur sale, i just want people 2 be careful cause i wouldnt want 2 be ripped off so im tryin 2 help out other people

*because knoledge is power!*
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
One sealed 4.4L, I thought it was .7 for some reason.

I already sold a set of 5x1L to the gentlemen who drives a Silver S with a black rear bumper. Guys, give me a break. I just want sell some brand new unopened lube and tranny fluid for those who need and appreciate the products.

Stop thread crapping unless you can buy both for less $$ than 45CAD taxed

cmon now nobody buys m1 without it being on sale and even if i did buy it i would get it at sams or costco 40bucks for 6L
4.4 doesnt cut our cars unless its just a dump n fill
you are absolutely right, every Canadian resident has a costco and sams club membership and live next to at least one of them, or they would rather wait for a sale or to happen. I guess your store is tax free and would throw in a Synchromesh. Are you going to pour all 6L into your car or call up costco/mobil and tell them 6L is not good for 2 oil change.

if he is selling single bottles no one buy cause u can open these bottles without breaking the plastic seal and these bottles also dont have the foil seal so if u open it carefully enough u wont hurt the plastic seal, use the mobile 1 then fill it with shit canadian tire oil then put the cap back on then try2 sell it. im not trying 2 hurt ur sale, i just want people 2 be careful cause i wouldnt want 2 be ripped off so im tryin 2 help out other people

*because knoledge is power!*
:thumbsup:
Is BRAND NEW that hard to understand? I am not sure who would think of that kind of fraud besides those who had committed that before .

·
04 Type S
219 Posts
because i am selling oil....*get ur head back in the game*, OH andever heard of saving the rest and not putting all 6L in ur car cause it dosnt need it??? geez, remind me not 2 let u do an oil change on my car.... anyways this is the last post im gonna do 4 this thread even if u try 2 cut me up. im just letting the public in on some knoledge i have so they can make better buys and stay away from guys like you, and y u making such deal about selling the oil.. just use it urself??:dontknow:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
because i am selling oil....*get ur head back in the game*, OH andever heard of saving the rest and not putting all 6L in ur car cause it dosnt need it??? geez, remind me not 2 let u do an oil change on my car.... anyways this is the last post im gonna do 4 this thread even if u try 2 cut me up. im just letting the public in on some knoledge i have so they can make better buys and stay away from guys like you, and y u making such deal about selling the oil.. just use it urself??:dontknow:
Good, then take your own word and stop thread crapping. I don't think anyone can benefit from someone can't even spell "knowledge" or learn to use spell check.

If you must know, i don't drive a sports car and stick anymore. I am selling my surplus goodies for those who need it. No one force anyone to buy anything here. Let this thread back to what it meant to be.

·
EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH
8,170 Posts
Good, then take your own word and stop thread crapping. I don't think anyone can benefit from someone can't even spell "knowledge" or learn to use spell check.

If you must know, i don't drive a sports car and stick anymore. I am selling my surplus goodies for those who need it. No one force anyone to buy anything here. Let this thread back to what it meant to be.
lol burrrrn!

bump for some good mobil1 oil.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts