Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much shipped to 98604
I'm a 5 hour drive from you lol, meet you half way?

To the others that PM'd me and posted in here, I just checked on the shipping and it looks like it's a no go. Of the 3 or 4 companies we use at work, most said it was too big. And the company who would take it was going to charge $300 USD just to go to Portland (5 hours from me)

So if you really want it, you would have to arrange shipping yourself. My postal code is v6x 0b9, in Richmond, BC Canada.

Package is about 25lbs, dimensions are 63 inches by 52 inches by 6 inches.

Guess I'll have to sell it locally unless someone is keen and has a good shipping hook up.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm a 5 hour drive from you lol, meet you half way?

To the others that PM'd me and posted in here, I just checked on the shipping and it looks like it's a no go. Of the 3 or 4 companies we use at work, most said it was too big. And the company who would take it was going to charge $300 USD just to go to Portland (5 hours from me)

So if you really want it, you would have to arrange shipping yourself. My postal code is v6x 0b9, in Richmond, BC Canada.

Package is about 25lbs, dimensions are 63 inches by 52 inches by 6 inches.

Guess I'll have to sell it locally unless someone is keen and has a good shipping hook up.
Would you be willing to crossover to the US? I don't wanna fuck with crossing to Canada and don't have a passport/etc. What's the lowest you'll take if we meet halfway? Does the hood fit the oem latch or does it need hood pins?
Im very interested.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would you be willing to crossover to the US? I don't wanna fuck with crossing to Canada and don't have a passport/etc. What's the lowest you'll take if we meet halfway? Does the hood fit the oem latch or does it need hood pins?
Im very interested.
Ill PM you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts