I'm selling my Breitling Colt II A74380 Super Quartz on Pro II with:
-Boxes
-COSC (Certification) Papers with matching serial number
-Service receipt
-Warranty Booklet
-Servicing book
-Extra links
-And anything else pictured that I didn't mention

Being a Breitling 74 (Super Quartz) Movement, the timing is excellent. This is a catch and release as I'm looking for a 44-48mm. It's been sized to my 7.25" wrists, but extra links are included. It's a beautiful watch and I love the Pro II bracelet.

WUS Review: Review -- Breitling A74380 Colt II "SuperQuartz"

Condition:
The condition is excellent. I would say a conservative 92% TZ rated. The crystal is flawless. The clasp has small/light hairline scratches which are hardly noticeable. The bracelet has normal wear- about 2 hairline scratches located above the 12 on the bezel. Once you wear the watch, you won't notice a thing. I have tried to capture them in pictures, but they're very hard to see. I was very impressed by the condition that this watch is in.

Service:
It was recently serviced on June 7, 2013. Everything that was done is in the receipt that I took a picture of below.

Trades:
I'm looking to sell this watch, but I am open to trade for other Breitlings 44-48mm (Abyss II, Steelfish, etc) in great condition. I can add cash.

Price/Payment:

$1299 shipped OBO. Add 3% for Paypal fees.
Retail: $2,640

If you have any questions at all you can PM me here or send me an email at: [email protected]

References:
Search MrNurse on Watchuseek.com. I also have 100% feedback on ebay (nycflip22). And on a Porsche website, Planet-9.com (nycflip22).

From Breitlingsource.com
Specifications
Model: Colt Quartz (2006)
Production Years: 2006-2011
Case Materials Available: Steel
Movement: Breitling 74
Battery/Battery Life: CR2016/8 Years
Water Resistance: 500m
Bezel: Unidirectional
Crown: Screw-Locked
Crystal: Sapphire
Diameter: 41.1mm
Thickness: 13.3mm
Weight: 87.7g
Bracelet: Professional II
Lug Width: 20mm
Watchwinder Direction: SuperQuartz
Reference Numbers: a74380

· "Por-Sha"
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful watch, very very nice. Just a bit too rich for most of those that frequent this site.
Thanks! It's a good deal for a starting Breitling.
But that's fine. I sold this a week after I put it up for sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.