Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
"Ghost ride da whip!"
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I HAD a good amount of things for sale. Im located in Massachusetts and these items r for pick up only!

UPDATE! NEEDS TO GO!!

This is the last of it...

19X8 Axis seven MOD wheels and tire package (excellent condition)- $1100 or best offer
Authentic JDM headlights w/ 8000K HID D2R Bulb Setup (headlights in fair condition)- $400 or best offer

·
Hon da-da ????
1,363 Posts
wait just realized u have an 02-04. i'm pretty sure it won't work 4 my 05-06. damn

·
Registered
601 Posts
pm sent for valve cover

·
"Ghost ride da whip!"
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wait just realized u have an 02-04. i'm pretty sure it won't work 4 my 05-06. damn
I really just want to have locals buy so i dont have to deal wit shipping and paypal. we might be able to work somthin out. i'll post pics and u can tell me watchu think for an offer. Remember these fenders come with the JDM sidemarkers and wiring harness. Im pretty sure these fit the 05-06

·
Andy wuz here
19,454 Posts
pm sent

·
"Ghost ride da whip!"
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How much would you want for the fenders? And are those dc5 recaros? would you be looking to sell those?
Naw those r BRIDE BRIX II replicas that were stripped of that cheap fabric they come wit and re-upholstered in authentic Recaro fabric. Those were instantly sold before i could even post this thread...i PMd u about the c/f fenders :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
are u sellin the steering wheel?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts