Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know you guys dont need all the details below, but here is a copy and paste of my Graigslist Ad. email me for pictures:

2002 Honda S2000 Convertible with Hardtop, only 17k miles

Up for sale is my 2002 Suzuka Blue Honda S2000. This car has it all: Ultra high performance, sexy looks, and it still get @ 29 highway MPG! This car only has 17k miles on it (average of only 3400 miles a year)! This car is in great condition, need absolutely nothing, and has no issues what so ever. Car comes standard with leather seats, power windows, and cruise control, dash board controls for the radio, HID lights, power soft top, and 16” alloy wheels.

Extras include color matched removable hardtop ($4000 Honda option/installed with hardware kit), and upgraded audio consisting of a Pioneer Head Unit with I-Pod interface/Alpine High End 4 channel amplifier/Alpine 12” Type-s subwoofer/6.5” Alpine Type-s component set/3 farad capacitor/Dynamat. I spent well over $1500 just on parts and components for the audio set up and that’s not including installation. The car will come with its stock audio which consisted of a single CD deck and also a factory option 6 disk changer for the trunk. Another dealership ad on was the upgraded Honda Alarm System. Other then the audio and the hard top the car is completely stock: no engine modifications, silly body kits, or anything that takes away from this cars factory appeal.

Maintenance had all been done at Friendly Honda in Poughkeepsie NY, including synthetic oil changes every 3,000 miles (Mobil 1), recent transmission/differential flush, and two brand new rear tires (which cost me @500$). I have all paper work, books, manuals, 2 sets of keys/remotes, sales brochure and even the window sticker (I think).

Email me for pictures and with any questions that you may have: [email protected] The car is located in Poughkeepsie, NY and can be viewed in the evenings during the week and pretty much anytime on the weekends. If you are not familiar with the specifics/statistics/history of the car, you should check this out: http://www.answers.com/s2000

Kelly Blue Book Values are as follows: Retail: $22,485
Private Party: $20,400
Asking Price: $20,000

I would like to get $20,000 for the car which I think is a fair price due to the desirable extras, condition, and the ultra low mileage. I do not need to sell this car, I am basically testing the waters, so please do not make any crazy offers that may hurt my feelings. I am however open to the following trades: Pathfinder/Xterra/4Runner/Passport/Rodeo/Montaro Sport worth 12-15k and the rest in cash, or a sport bike worth @ $5k (zx6r, 600rr/f4i, GSXR 600/750, r6) and the rest in cash.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey i kno u listed what u wanted to trade for but i figured id offer it up anyway. i have a 03 Acura TL-S fully loaded with every option including nav and lip kit. its got 89k miles and still under warranty. my car plus 2-3gs cash. the mods i have done to the car are as follows:

neuspeed springs
kyb gr2 shoks
rotora slotted rotors and pads
aem intake
UR crank pulley
XS headers
20% tints
and a few more goodies

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.