Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS/FT: 98 Boosted Prelude ***Sale Pending***

Price Update
Picture Update
(Picture Phone)
This Week only
$6,000Come Spring i will post Nicer Photo's instead of my Cell phone Camera..

Hey everyone, to introduce myself, my name is Deric and I am local to the prelude sites like preludepower.com, preludezone.com, and honda-tech.com. I have been through a good amount with this vehicle and have enjoyed every bit of it. I am selling my 1998 Black Honda Prelude that’s boosted and is packing a Jdm H22. Here are the mods I have off the top of my head:

Exterior:
-Black Powder coated wheels
-Full Wings West lip kit all the way around
-OEM CF hood
-Custom Exhaust system

Interior:
-Full leather interior swap (Done by Honda)
-Short Shifter
-6 CD Changer
-Air/Fuel gauge
-Boost gauge

Motor:
-Vtek spark plug wires
-EBay FMIC kit 2.5 inch black piping
-Bosch plugs
-Garrett t3to4e hybrid turbo
-Rev Hard manifold
-38mm waste gate
-LSD tranny
-DSM 450cc injectors
-SSQ BOV
-Clutch master Stage 4 clutch with 9.5 lb flywheel

Tuning:
-Crome Pro

Not Installed:
-3'' kteller custom exhaust system
-3'' High Flow Cat
-AEM high flow Fuel Rail
-H&R lowering springs
-Greddy pro-spec2 electronic boost controller
-Custom retro fitted headlight e46 w/ halo

My Prelude has been boosted for 3 months till I stored it. About 2 years ago I purchased Jdm H22 w/ an LSD tranny for $2,500 dollars. I went with a very clean and flush look, and then got bored and felt the need for more power. On the motor now I have an honest 60k give or take 1,000 miles. I have about 130k on the clock itself. It is still VERY strong. I changed the oil regularly not to mention changed the spark plugs and gapped afterwards. Produced 302whp at 9lbs of boost

I am looking to sell it for $8,000 {updated Price}

Thanks for looking and if I think of anything else that I missed I will place into this ad of mine.

Updated pictures on page 4!!!

My Stockies are painted Bronze in these pictures, this was before the boosting process and the black powder coat setup.

Deric

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
1 JE piston is not in the picture because it was sent to JE company to be coated. The 550cc injectors, 2 of them were lost in shipping andi did not have insurance... so i had to deal with 450cc dsm injectors for the time being. The BOV is not the exact one i place into my car, not to mention these pictures as stated are not up to date, my car is being stored so i do not have pictures of the CF hood.

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
bump for you hunny buns. Hope you sell the lude so you can get the Type S. You know you should just trade with someone straight up if you can. Boosted lude for 05-06 rsx or 02-04 plus cash in hand!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Price Update
Picture Update
(Picture Phone)
This Week only
$8,000
Come Spring i will post Nicer Photo's instead of my Cell phone Camera..

Hey everyone, to introduce myself, my name is Deric and I am local to the prelude sites like preludepower.com, preludezone.com, and honda-tech.com. I have been through a good amount with this vehicle and have enjoyed every bit of it. I am selling my 1998 Black Honda Prelude that’s boosted and is packing a Jdm H22. Here are the mods I have off the top of my head:

Exterior:
-Black Powder coated wheels
-Full Wings West lip kit all the way around
-OEM CF hood
-Custom Exhaust system

Interior:
-Full leather interior swap (Done by Honda)
-Short Shifter
-6 CD Changer
-Air/Fuel gauge
-Boost gauge

Motor:
-Vtek spark plug wires
-EBay FMIC kit 2.5 inch black piping
-Bosch plugs
-Garrett t3to4e hybrid turbo
-Rev Hard manifold
-38mm waste gate
-LSD tranny
-DSM 450cc injectors
-SSQ BOV
-Clutch master Stage 4 clutch with 9.5 lb flywheel

Tuning:
-Crome Pro

Not Installed:
-3'' kteller custom exhaust system
-3'' High Flow Cat
-AEM high flow Fuel Rail
-H&R lowering springs
-Greddy pro-spec2 electronic boost controller
-Custom retro fitted headlight e46 w/ halo

My Prelude has been boosted for 3 months till I stored it. About 2 years ago I purchased Jdm H22 w/ an LSD tranny for $2,500 dollars. I went with a very clean and flush look, and then got bored and felt the need for more power. On the motor now I have an honest 60k give or take 1,000 miles. I have about 130k on the clock itself. It is still VERY strong. I changed the oil regularly not to mention changed the spark plugs and gapped afterwards. Produced 302whp at 9lbs of boost

I am looking to sell it for $8,000 {updated Price}

Thanks for looking and if I think of anything else that I missed I will place into this ad of mine.

My Stockies are painted Bronze in these pictures, this was before the boosting process and the black powder coat setup.

Deric
where is this lude located?

1 - 20 of 108 Posts