Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
D.J.C. Photography
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
This exhaust is very nice! I had it on my car for only a few months. I got many compliments for the way it sounded! I just recently installed my race header and it was just to loud for my liking after that. The exhaust has a few scrapes on the B pipe from my car being lowered, Other than that its flawless. I will get pictures of it tommorow.

Looking to get $350 for the exhaust or trade for something(s) equal to that value. I perfer local, but may consider shipping. PM me if you are interested!

Will trade for a RBC manifold with the throttle body adapter. Let me know what you have to offer!

PICTURE UPDATE!

The scrapes

·
D.J.C. Photography
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Redicolous lol. It was bearable with out the race header. I just felt like everyone looked when I was going from a stop ha. Everyone said it sounded like some all motor drag car at the track. Fun exhuast thats for sure. Also I have a child on the way and having that exhaust would be no good lol.

·
WOOOOOOWW
8,683 Posts
hahahah....OMFG man ur making me miss my old spec 2, that thing was fun ass shit, scraing ppl waking up everyone at 4am, the back firing when i would down shift, and how everyone would JOCK at car meets cause they would think i had a fully built motor...FUCK

bump for a badass exhaust

·
Brevit : the soul of wit
9,422 Posts
hahahah....OMFG man ur making me miss my old spec 2, that thing was fun ass shit, scraing ppl waking up everyone at 4am, the back firing when i would down shift, and how everyone would JOCK at car meets cause they would think i had a fully built motor...FUCK

ahahhaha crazy mo fo

·
Serving the Lord Jesus
581 Posts
wanna trade I have a invidia g200 its quit paired with my dc raceheader

·
D.J.C. Photography
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Lmao... It was very fun.

·
Serving the Lord Jesus
581 Posts
with my dc raceheader the exhaust sounds very clean and not loud at all until you get on the trottle between 3-4k do you have pics of your exhuast, I love this exhuast the look and sound but I always love the sound of the buddyclub exhuast.

·
D.J.C. Photography
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BUMPP for some pictures! I know someone wants this!

·
WE GOT DEBRIS!
6,949 Posts
where are you located?

·
Serving the Lord Jesus
581 Posts
I am really considering this exhuast let s trade ill make it easier by sending mines out first

·
D.J.C. Photography
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Exhaust is stilll up for sale! Someone buy this! Its ready to ship!

·
D.J.C. Photography
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bummpp! Someone buy this exhaust! Ready to ship out! $350 shipped!

·
Registered
403 Posts
how much shipped to 01841

·
D.J.C. Photography
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BUMP! Someone buy this! $350 shipped! Its ready to get shipped out!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts