Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some Enkei pf01s i bought back in april brand new. Sizing is 18x8.5 35ot. Tires on them are Federal rsr in 225/40/18. 10k miles on are them much. Tread is about 40% front and 60% rear. Wear is quite even. I run -2 camber all around and the hard driving at track evened out the wear. Wheels should fit ANY bbk out there. They were designed for clearance which is why none of the sizes have a concave face. This is Enkei's new premiere wheel and almost as light as the RPF1. Great looking wheel, i suggest anyone interested to come take a look in person. I dont mind driving anywhere in Orange county or 626 area.

BTW, these tires are well suited for the track. They were far better than rt615k and re01r i have ran in the past. At the same time they perform well when cold on the street unlike kumho xs i had in the past.

Wheels are near mint condition. Missing two center caps, and very very light wear around the rim due to mounting. Nothing that can be noticed without looking very closely.

Asking 1250 picked up in Socal. Not looking to ship due to the tires already being on them and can be expensive. Probably not worth the added expense.

Trades, i'm looking mainly for a 17x9, 17x8 stagger setup. I care about quality of the wheel due to me tracking them. Also i have brembos up front so clearance is necessary.

Best way to contact me is via text. ( 714 ) 457-3546.

Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts