Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Nikon Crew
2,042 Posts
in for some more pics. Where are you located?

·
Nikon Crew
2,042 Posts
damn i like those man. Whats ur reason for selling? idk how far you are from canton, ohio i'll have to check.. IF i would get them i got an 02 type-s with black leather seats+cash on my end. Shipping those stockies would probably be expensive tho

·
Nikon Crew
2,042 Posts
are you selling both seats with rails or what? and are they authentic or knockoffs? How tall are you? I'm 6'1" and the stock seats just feel a little high

·
mhmm.
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They have universal mounts/rails that come with them. They sit low. I'm 5'10, being 6'1 they should feel ok. They def sit lower then stock seats, and I'm pretty sure they are real, whats a sign that they'd be fake?

·
Nikon Crew
2,042 Posts
To tell you the truth i have no idea. I saw a thread yesterday on how to spot fake Bride seats but i've seen nothing about sparco's. Where did you purchase them?

·
Nikon Crew
2,042 Posts
they look legit to me but once again i'm not an expert. I just went on mapquest and you're 594 miles from me, 9 hour and 42 minute drive.. damn. I wonder what shipping would cost

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.