Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Quien es tu Padre!
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS/ Type S GREDDY Ti, Stock Header and Mid Pipe(no cat), Ceramic DCRH, stock airbox.

02 Type-S

1. SOLD!!!Greddy-Ti/I actually bought this from some kid in TX and he neglected to tell me or show me how he cut the resonator out and then put it back on. The welds don't look the best, but they will work for a while. It's a brand new exhaust pretty much, only a month old, I didn't want to use it so i got me a PG. 250 SHIPPED

2. Stock Header/Probably has 60-70k on it. all the welds and everything in good shape. Have the heat shield and some of the bolts. One of the bolts snapped off and is stuck in the threads, but I'll try to get it out. In good shape overall. Shoot me an offer.

3. SOLD MUFFLER, STILL HAVE MIDPIPEStock Exhaust (no cat)/Is in really good condition, probably only 5-10k on it. All welds in good shape no scrapes no nothing. Not really any rust or anything. Really good shape. Shoot me an offer.

4. Airbox/I don't know what happened to the hoses, but I have just the airbox. The filter is like brand new, only probably 1-2k on it. Shoot me an offer.

5. DCRH Ceramic/Little beat up right now, but i will be cleaning it up and recoating it with some high temp ceramic soon. No holes, welds are still intact and everything. probably about 50k miles on it. Get some pics up soon for you once I clean it up.

WILLING TO MAKE TRADES TOO. We can work something out.

PICS OF CRAP WELD JOB UP!

·
Quien es tu Padre!
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah ill get those up. i realized i didnt get them up. didnt know you could only use 5 pics and didnt want to redo it at the time. ill get em.

·
Quien es tu Padre!
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wasnt shortened, think dude extended it from base to fit. type s. should be the exact same except for that.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Bump for gued, more pics coming soon...

·
Registered
638 Posts
bump... and send me those pics man I'll get em up for ya!

·
Quien es tu Padre!
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Getting weld pics up soon. Buy something! PM me something!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts