Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· ICUStalking
22,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yeap, back up for sale. Regret having to do it but shit happens.

AH date code (2007) about 350-400 rounds down the pipe. Variant 1.

Everything that came with it when I bought it new back in september.

~Gun, case, 2 12rd mags, cable lock, paper work.
~3 10rd mags
~Hogue hand all grip
~Comp-tac shirt tucker kydex holster. Modified slightly to be more comfortable for me.
~UTG drop leg holster

$600 plus shipping
$20 anywhere in the CONUS if your FFL will take it from me $55 if they want it from another dealer

Pics:

Pics of modification to the comp-tac

· Ex-Mod
3,744 Posts
I put some mole skin on the inside of the holster of my Comp-Tac shirt tucker, just where it touches the skin. Makes it much more comfortable and you dont get the sweat build up on hot days.

· ICUStalking
22,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I put some mole skin on the inside of the holster of my Comp-Tac shirt tucker, just where it touches the skin. Makes it much more comfortable and you dont get the sweat build up on hot days.
that wasnt the problem. the tab that comes up to cover the safety lever was digging into my side. if i adjusted where i wore it, it was fine but i didnt like having to adjust it everytime i sat and then got back up

· Registered
237 Posts
I'll give you 50 dollars for the 3 ten rounders, and will toss a prepaid shipping label in the envelope. I can have the payment on the way to you on monday. Let me know if you want to go with that.

Joe

· ICUStalking
22,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
take pix of the weapon apart please. trying to gauge how well its been taken care of...
I clean and oil my weapons after every range visit, and clean/oil them at least once a month when they havent been used. This one I bought brand new back in Sept. 07' and has seen between 350-400 rounds through it.

Pix:

· Banned
22,359 Posts
i can vouch for Mark and the condition of the firearm as well. Good dude and top notch condition on the piece

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.