Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

As the thread title indicates, I have a 05-06 Hondata relfash for sale. You get to keep your stock ECU! You will need to get your immobilizer matched to the new ECU, Acura dealerships in Canada charge 30 mins of labour for this service (~$50).

$450 shipped anywhere in North America.

·
WE GOT DEBRIS!
6,949 Posts
Free bump

just wanting to see what you get for it! sounds like a great deal too me!

·
Registered
621 Posts
I'm pretty sure asking if he'll take $100 less than he is asking on a $450 item is lowballing.:D

Anyways, good luck selling this. If i didnt get a race header i would be all over this. I wish i went Reflash instead of race header, im tired of the vibrations from Motor mounts and pollution lol. Again, good luck:thumbsup:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Anyways, good luck selling this. If i didnt get a race header i would be all over this. I wish i went Reflash instead of race header, im tired of the vibrations from Motor mounts and pollution lol. Again, good luck:thumbsup:
That's why I had a catted JDM ITR header on my RSX :)

Here is a photo of the item for everyone.

Attachments

·
WE GOT DEBRIS!
6,949 Posts
I'm pretty sure asking if he'll take $100 less than he is asking on a $450 item is lowballing.:D

I have both its fine.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I have both its fine.
I'm not gonna risk running lean. This isn't the place to discuss this but even if some people can get away with it, others have run too lean. If i could do it over, though, i would do an ITR header and Reflash.

Bump again haha

·
WE GOT DEBRIS!
6,949 Posts
I'm not gonna risk running lean. This isn't the place to discuss this but even if some people can get away with it, others have run too lean. If i could do it over, though, i would do an ITR header and Reflash.

Bump again haha
You're right this isn't really the place to discuss this.. but it might have helped his sale if people knew that its not a guarantee that they will run lean w/ RH. I just got dynoed the other day... prob. as lean as you are with just having a RH.

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=572515

1 - 13 of 13 Posts