Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
i eat f00d
5,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located in Gaithersburg, MD. Items are all available for pick up. Will ship if needed at buyer's expense.

Hondata IMG - sold

JDM Amber Sidemarkers - sold

Megan C-Pillar Bar - The bar is gunmetal in color and is used. It is in good condition with some minor scratches. $30 picked up

Level Sports Convex Side Mirrors - These are discontinued and brand new. I have 2 extra sets. $65 picked up each set.

·
oh hai thar
40,738 Posts
You're hella far from me but i want to take those sidemarkers and the IMG off your hands :/
Im in Northern VA

·
i eat f00d
5,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might be Getting the Sidemarkers if so can we meet today or tomorrow? got better Pics Of The Convex Side Mirrors
I can meet later today or tomorrow. Mirrors are blue tinted and convex. If we meet up you see how its like on my car. Since these are still new and sealed with the instructions on the inside I can't get better pics. Its 65 for one set.
location?
See first line of first post. Gaithersburg, MD
You're hella far from me but i want to take those sidemarkers and the IMG off your hands :/
Im in Northern VA
NOVA is not far. I'm 20 mins from tysons corner. I can meet there tomorrow if you want.

·
Registered
657 Posts
im not in va until sunday cause im in pa for school im only home for the day i have a drivers class from 10-6 anytime after i can

·
over rated
11,658 Posts
20 for that c-pillar and ill pick it up lol

·
i eat f00d
5,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes sir the one that is right behind the rear seat.
$20 if you pick it up in germantown/gaithersburg

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
are you coming to ny anytime soon, ill pick it up for $20..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts