Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Taikyu
402 Posts
Up for sale is one of the cleanest and Merc'd out JRSC on the forum

This kit was purchased from a fellow member last year. Probably driven this for less than 1000 miles
I busted my tranny the day after the tune and decided to built my tranny/engine and going big turbo altogether.

Jackson Racing Supercharger with aftercooler
Dyno and tuned, 290whp/205torque with 3.00" pulley on my stock A2, mugen exhaust, non-aftercooled at the dyno. Comes with following items

-High flow MercRacing inlet
-Supercharger, Manifold, and Bypass (Basic kit)
-MercRacing adjustable manual tensioner (allows use of OEM autotensioner)
-MercRacing 3.00" & 2.85" Pulleys
-Jackson Racing 4.00" Pulley
-MercRacing aftercooler
-All hardware and some extra
-Prototype phenolic manifold spacer

Quote from previous owner
The time has come for me to move on. I will be removing my supercharger setup here shortly and it is for sale. I don't plan to take it off for another 2 weeks or so, however if it is purchased before then, I can have it taken off in a day or 2.

I bought the supercharger used about a year ago with 20k miles on it. When I received it, I disassembled it and sent it out to be professionally powder coated by Tim @ Powder Keg Custom Coatings in St. Paul, MN.

Here is a link to their site, so you can see some of there other top notch work.
http://www.powderkegcoatings.com/

Everything was stripped and 2 stage coated with metallic base color and clear.

I then replaced the rear case needle bearings and snout bearings. A new coupler and snout seal was also installed. I have about 3k miles on the kit since the rebuild. I have never had an issue with the supercharger since rebuilding it, nor has the snout ever dripped or leaked any oil. There are a few small knicks and dings on the rotors but, that is pretty common with any of these used blowers. Last time I looked, there was about 75% of the coating left on the rotors also, this coating flakes away over time and it is very common to be missing some.

The first 2k miles I had a 3.4" pulley on the blower, after that I jumped to a 3.00" and now it has a 2.85" pulley on it. The 2.85" pulley has only been on for the last 300 miles or so.
$2900USD + 3% paypal fees shipped
Located in Ontario, Canada

·
Super Taikyu
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes those are pics from the previous owner, there are no changes to the kit. The car is currently at the shop so I have no access to the car at the moment. I will post this again at another time when I get some pics. I'll be selling this locally in Canada East forum for the moment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.