Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
wtfhax0r
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright ladies and gents, up for sale is my JIC Magic Bullet titanium muffler with custom 2.5" stainless steel piping.

The exhaust is immaculate other than some scrapes on the underside of the mid-pipe and a mediocre dent near the cat flange (all done by previous owner/s.) I've only had the exhaust on the car for one day.

Comparable to the Buddy Club Spec 2 in terms of loudness, but makes a perfect track/show exhaust which is exactly what i used it for. Also, it is angled 45 degrees like the HKS hi-power.

Original owner paid $850 for the setup to be built. I have used it once for a track day and that is it.

asking $450 $400 $375 $350 $300 picked up firm

picture of the dent in the piping

note: this video is with a race header so essentially it is a straight pipe from the header back so it is super loud.

·
wtfhax0r
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
going to measure it tomorrow in the morning i will let you know

·
wtfhax0r
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would u ship it?
whats your zipcode? i'll try and get a quote and get back to you. i'm really looking to sell it locally (picked-up) but if that doesn't happen i'll definitely keep you in mind.

·
Tennis Physicist.
7,446 Posts
Clean! If I didn't use my RSX as a daily driver, I'd pick this up forsure.

·
wtfhax0r
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how much shipped to 98055. im very interested.
PMed

edit: check email, can't PM you.

Clean! If I didn't use my RSX as a daily driver, I'd pick this up forsure.
:thumbsup: its a great exhaust! i definitely see where you're coming from its more of a track-aimed exhaust as opposed to daily :wavey:

·
Motion of the Ocean
9,575 Posts
45 deg like the HKS hi-power. :beerchug:

1 - 20 of 126 Posts