Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
wtfhax0r
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright ladies and gents, up for sale is my JIC Magic Bullet titanium muffler with custom 2.5" stainless steel piping.

The exhaust is immaculate other than some scrapes on the underside of the mid-pipe and a mediocre dent near the cat flange (all done by previous owner/s.) I've only had the exhaust on the car for one day.

Comparable to the Buddy Club Spec 2 in terms of loudness, but makes a perfect track/show exhaust which is exactly what i used it for. Also, it is angled 45 degrees like the HKS hi-power.

Original owner paid $850 for the setup to be built. I have used it once for a track day and that is it.

asking $450 $400 $375 $350 $300 picked up firm

picture of the dent in the piping

note: this video is with a race header so essentially it is a straight pipe from the header back so it is super loud.

·
wtfhax0r
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump, buyer never got back to me.

·
wtfhax0r
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whats the size of the exhaust???? like 3in or 2.5
sorry for the late response i forgot to check the thread. i'll have to measure it in the morning but i believe it is either 2.5" or 2.75"

·
Flyin Brian
3,890 Posts
My first exhaust :) its a 2.5 for the person who wanted to know...

This is a track beast and someone should def buy it before it gone...

·
wtfhax0r
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My first exhaust :) its a 2.5 for the person who wanted to know...

This is a track beast and someone should def buy it before it gone...
yo! thanks for chiming in. for all wondering DesiRSX is the original owner/builder of the setup

thanks for the bump :wavey:

·
Former Mod-Still a God
209,105 Posts
come on no one wants this baller piece??? I have personally heard this exhaust and it is awesome!!! Perfect for the track.

·
wtfhax0r
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
come on no one wants this baller piece??? I have personally heard this exhaust and it is awesome!!! Perfect for the track.
thanks chris! yea i need this gone ASAP. ttt

1 - 20 of 96 Posts