Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone I'm selling my Jackson Racing Supercharger with Injectors. This is a race kit with comes with a 3.8 pulley which pulls around 10-11psi. It has is about under 30k miles with recent oil change. I've pushed 218whp and 180tq. I've had it for a year and decided i wanted to go N/A. I WILL NOT PART THE SUPERCHARGER so don't ask. I am located in the bay area. Willing to ship only if buyers pays for shipping My price is 1,600$ obo

here what comes
JRSC
3.8 pulley w/ Belt(pretty much brand new)
Boost gauge (light bulb is missing)
JRSC tensioner
Map re locator
Precision Injectors 650cc w/ clips(must solder)
CARB sticker for smog

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
This kit it's the same posted at ephatch forum ??

I hope you can sell it , quicklly in here , man .

Glws.

Bump

·
Registered
114 Posts
hey bud how are you doing?? i am interested in the blower you got for sale... i know that you said i will be able to use this on my a3? how about when i go k24a2? i wanna still keep the a/c as well.. will this work?? lmk thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey bud how are you doing?? i am interested in the blower you got for sale... i know that you said i will be able to use this on my a3? how about when i go k24a2? i wanna still keep the a/c as well.. will this work?? lmk thanks!
yup this JRSC will work pretty much on any K20/k24 the only difference is the pully.

I'm running a K24 or K20a2 engine swap. What supercharger pulley size am I supposed to run?

Here's a little table that I will add onto later when I check my math a bit. But essentially the 5.8" crank pulley is a K20a2 crank pulley and the 6.3" crank pulley is from a K24. So use the table below to get an idea of how fast your crank pulley spins your supercharger and how many pounds of boost your setup will be seeing.

5.8" crank pulley & 3.8" supercharger pulley = 13,000 rpm (or around 4.8psi)
5.8" crank pulley & 3.6" supercharger pulley = 13,700 rpm (or around 6.1psi)
5.8" crank pulley & 3.3" supercharger pulley = 14,900 rpm (or around 8.5psi)

6.3" crank pulley & 3.8" supercharger pulley = 14,100 rpm (or around 6.9psi)
6.3" crank pulley & 3.6" supercharger pulley = 14,900 rpm (or around 8.5psi)
6.3" crank pulley & 3.3" supercharger pulley = 16,300 rpm (or around 11.1psi)

*Please note that the K20z1/K20a crank pulleys are smaller than even the K20a2 crank pulleys.

here is more info about JRSC

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?47192-Jackson-Racing-Supercharger-(JRSC)-FAQ

1 - 20 of 22 Posts