Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my J's Racing FX60RS Full Titanium catback. This is the premium J's Racing exhaust as it is a full kit that is made fully out of lightweight titanium. The kit itself weighs no more than 11 pounds which is absolutely mind blowing compared to most catback exhaust systems that are made of SS and weigh 30+ pounds. You can hold it with literally one hand (fingers, even), it is really an amazing piece.

The exhaust is 60mm piping and features one resonator making it totally streetable. It isn't overbearingly loud but at high RPM, it sounds amazing. The exhaust retails for over $1800 dollars before shipping, and it takes 3-4 months on average to receive. I have had this in my possession for almost 5-6 years now and it is time to let it go.
Minor cosmetic damage will show in the photos such as the bumper melting onto the tip (removable, easily), the mid pipe making ground contact and causing some scrapes (No holes, whatsoever, though), and the blue ring on the canister isn't as bright as it used to be but can be reburned and restored. Other than that, the exhaust is in perfect condition and ready for a new home.

I am asking $750. Willing to ship anywhere in the United States at an additional cost. Pickups always welcome in 91761 and 91737 areas. No trades, cash only.
For photo requests or questions, feel free to message me. Thanks!

Feel free to text me at 909 nine zero eight 4912 with any questions. Thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts