Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
FS: K20A2 Head (C Sig)
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

K20A2 Head - $400 firm

RBC Intake Manifold - SOLD

Meth Injection Kit, with pressure switch and solenoid. This thing helped a lot when my car was boosted.

I'm located in the Miramar area and I'm available almost any time (I have a machine shop in Miramar, and I'm pretty much there all the time).

Cheers,
Matt

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Can a rbc manifold fit into a K20A3 base automatic and connect to my cold air intake? I'm a newbie but I hear that this intake generates good power.
It should fit, and much easier since you have a cold air intake-- the AEM makes it a bit more difficult, the Injen elbow makes life easier. Of course it's not a direct fit because of the angle.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Are people installing this K24A2 manifold in the DC5 engine bay these days? i know it's not the typical mod-- I have the RBC currently and possibly looking to change the RPM band as I don't take it to the track anymore.

·
FS: K20A2 Head (C Sig)
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Are people installing this K24A2 manifold in the DC5 engine bay these days? i know it's not the typical mod-- I have the RBC currently and possibly looking to change the RPM band as I don't take it to the track anymore.
I don't know. It touches my hood when I tried, but maybe someone elses milage would be different?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts