Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking to sell or trade my 02 Acura RSX-S as I do not have time to put together.

2002 Acura RSX-S

Vin # JH4DC53012C006410
Clean title - pinks in hand!

Mileage: 34,908
Engine: 4-Cyl. 2.0L HO VTEC
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Drivetrain: FWD

Standard Equipment:

Air Conditioning
AM/FM Stereo
ABS (4-Wheel)
Power Steering
Cassette
Leather (tan)
Power Windows
Multi Compact Disc
Moon Roof
Power Door Locks
Bose Premium Sound
Alloy Wheels
Tilt Wheel
Dual Front Air Bags
Cruise Control
Front Side Air Bags

Custom Modifications (spent over $10,000):

shaved door handles - welded, not filled w/ body filler ((wires need to be connected to trigger the solenoid))
shaved rain gutters - welded, not filled w/ body filler
rolled inner fender lips to clear wide tires
molded on Roja lip kit - poly, not fiberglass (front/rear bumpers & door sills)
custom machined side skirts/rocker panels - one off design ((mounting holes need enlarged to push skirts forward))
complete House of Kolors candy apple red color change - entire engine bay and all jambs (stock was desert silver metallic)
molded body lines on front / rear bumpers to give sleek look

Work Needed (other than whats noted above):

Installation of mirrors, Bumpers, headlights, tail lights, door panels (have to wire up door poppers first, thus, the delay for installation), few trunk panels (require installation of tail lights first, thus, the delay for installation), paint spray removal on door windows - clay bar

Parts Missing:

Weather stripping on both doors, drivers side carpeted trunk panel (covers wheel well area), hood rod/holder and misc. clips, tail lights, mirrors and thats it that I can think of (((shop owner passed away in a car accident and shop closed down in which I did not get all parts back)))

Car will fire up and drive fine, I just have not had time to put it all back together since I got it back from the paint/body shop.

Please post here or shoot me a PM if interested. I am looking to get $12k OBO. Am also open to trades if you have a Nissan Titan truck, TSX, un-modded RSX-S, newer civic coupe or anything of interest. I am pretty open and would also be interested in commercial quality gym equipment, high end home theature ((high end)), car audio equipment, dirt bike (04 or newer CRF250), etc.

Thanks, dave

***PICS BELOW ARE FROM THE DAY I GOT THE CAR BACK FROM THE SHOP IN WHICH I HAVE DONE WORK SINCE, BUT HAVE NO UPDATED PICS***

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
wow, i completely forgot about this project. i remember seeing this way back. damn. good luck with your sale, maybe someone can finish this project and finally get this thing lookin good.

·
Banned
406 Posts
Ya, tell me about it. And just a few months back the shop owner I was dealing w/ died in a car wreck and the shop closed down :(
Ouch! Headline: Car Accident repair man dies in Car Accident... It's like when: Hospital Doctor dies in Hospital.

The pictures are coming great, and Good luck with the sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts