Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
26,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my kenwood ddx7015 flush mount dvd/radio player

Works great no problems with it

come with wiring harness already wired up all you have to do is plug it into your factory harness

its pre wired to be able to play movies/music videos while driving (not recommended, i hold no responsibility for your actions its just wired up that way)

fits in the factory double opening perfectly

comes with a remote but the toggle switch that lets the remote change from working on the radio and dvd player is broken, i never used it anyways but just a heads up.

heres some info on it

http://www.preferredphoto.com/viewproduct.aspx?ID=3543334&l=Froogle

500 Shipped

·
부릉부릉
2,066 Posts
can you add navi to it? if so willing to trade with a tomtom go 720 with accessories?

·
Banned
26,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no number for unlock and i have the original box, instructions and all

super easy install, just take your stock radio out, plug the harness into the harness i will provide, put the unit back in and enjoy

If I can find my music videos I will throw those in as well, I have prob 20gb of music videos

·
Garrett T3/T60-1...BOOST!
3,335 Posts
any trades u want? pm me

·
MITB
326 Posts
I have been looking for an indash.... just a bit high..... damnit man.... I have some money too. Lemme know if your willing to pull teh price down some...

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
hmmm.. when this is illuminated.. what color is it?

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
what about the leds or whatever.. haha.. i want red >_<

·
DoDobr0wn
667 Posts
interested...but my sis had the same one and it came with a lock code if it gets removed from a car....wonder why that is.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts