Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i totalled my dc5 and goin back to a dc4 so i have no use for the rims unfortunately because i am in love with them. I paid over 1,000 for the rims. Id like to get rid of them as soon as possible but im not in a rush and dont wana sell them for crackhead price. They are black with a redline lip. Very small scratches but nothing to serious. Ive only had them on the car since June (the tires too). They are practically brand new. PM me with offers!

·
SUN DEVILS!
366 Posts
sick wheels wish I could afford them now :(

·
BOOST otw!
611 Posts
i dont know if these would look good on my car :-/

·
NYC Is In My Veins...
1,690 Posts
i wouldnt buy anything guys.

i bought some fender liners off this user, and when i recieved them, one of the was all ripped up where it attaches to the front bumper. i tried to settle it, but he decided to stop replying to me. he offered me clips and another piece and i never got them. i saved some of our PM.s

SomeGuy4186
Perfect condition? one of the fender liners has the front ripped off it. and there are NO clips in this box.

4TH_GEN_TEG
My bad bro I bought them for my car but I totalled it so I didn't need them and never checked them out.

SomeGuy4186
well one of them is useless, i cant use it. it'll fly off on the highway if it put it on because the front isnt screwed into anything... i can work with the other one.

SomeGuy4186
so what are you going to do about these fender liners? like i said, i can only use one of these, the other one is unusable.

4TH_GEN_TEG
I have the front that goes under the bumper and the clips that's all I can do. I aunt takin it back if that's what you think

SomeGuy4186
well send them then, lemme know when they're shipped

SomeGuy4186
so wheres my clips and the one that goes under the bumper? i'm still waiting for them

SomeGuy4186
so i'm still waiting for my clips and the one that goes under the bumper. where are they? if i dont get a response soon, i'm leaving neg for the fucked up fender liners to sent me

SomeGuy4186
i tried for a month, still never got any clips, and didnt get the piece you offered me for sending me a fucked up fender man. your loss.

this was over a month ago. i ended up stapling the fender where it was ripped, but i still need a passenger side fender.. i dunno how long thats going to last.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts