Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a barely played LTD Esp Viper 400 Guitar for sale in Black. It is in very good shape with minor scratches on the back from belt rash, which can only be seen when holding against a light. Fretboard is in perfect condition and it is loaded with the EMG 81's which absolutely scream. Pickup choice of metallica and many other great bands. Looking to get around 350$ shipped with hardshell case which i think is pretty good deal for a guitar of this calibur. absolutely no fret buzz.

pics:

I also have a lot of NEW wii games which have never been opened and still in plastic wrap. I won these from a Super Smash Brothers Tournament bc i play Smash Brawl competetively. The only games i play is Smash Bros Brawl/Melee/64 so i dont have any use for these. Ill let any of these go for 40$ shipped except for excite truck which ill sell for dirt cheap. i dont think its worth that much. Ill sell the whole lot for 300$ if anybodys interested. I just want to get all this off my hands. I have every game available as pictured except for Wario Ware and Big Brain Academy which are already sold.

pic:

I am not interested in any trades. Thanks :]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
bump! this is all good stuff. moving out soon. willing to negotiate. PM offers.! also first person to buy a wii game ill send them excite truck or endless ocean for free. as long as that person lets everybody know i am legit.! :]

*edit

if people are wondering how i acquired these games, it is because i play super smash brothers melee and brawl competitively/professionally. Here is the link and if you read the things i won, it says the entire wii software library plus other things im not selling :]

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/04/17/louisiana-resident-wins-gamestops-smash-bros-brawl-tournament/

-Lee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts