Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Not a member
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I'd let follow RSX get this deal before I post this up in Craigslist.ca

Exactly what it says, mint PS3 Batman: Arkham Asylum for sale.

Condition is 9.5/10 only because I played it for 1-week and finished it. So I'm bored of it now.

Comes with everything like it was brand new (i.e. Manuals, CD, and Case) as you can see in the pics.

The Batman AA PS3 version is the one where you can be the joker. PS3 exclusive.

Asking for $OLD local sale only.

I don't need to sell it, but I don't really play it anymore either.

I know this is a HOT item, so no dibs, first with the cash gets it.

Located to meet at Vaughan Mills Outlet Mall after 6:30pm on weekdays.

PM me if interested.

·
RPF1 Crew Checkin In!
1,151 Posts
Aww.... I just sold UFC Back to EBGames like 4 days ago. Too bad but that game truly sucks thats why I sold it back, once your done career mode and you try online people just make super fighters with amazing stats and when you start beating people they unplug their internet or eject the cd.

How much were you willing to pay?

·
Not a member
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aww.... I just sold UFC Back to EBGames like 4 days ago. Too bad but that game truly sucks thats why I sold it back, once your done career mode and you try online people just make super fighters with amazing stats and when you start beating people they unplug their internet or eject the cd.

How much were you willing to pay?
I'm looking for a straight trade of the game for this one, or the same price as this game.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.