Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2003 Nighthawk Black Pearl RSX Type S. The car has 63,000 miles on it.

Condition:
Mechanically, the car is in excellent condition. All routine service has been done. The factory manual recommends changing the oil every 7500 miles. This has been done every 3000 with Mobil 1 synthetic.

The exterior is in good shape, but could use a buff and a detail. The car was washed regularly, but not waxed enough in my opinion. Since it's black any swirl marks are more noticeable than another color. It's not that bad; I'm just pretty anal about cars and want to point out everything to a potential buyer. I guess I would just say that the paint isn't show quality. There are a few spots on the car that need to be touched up but nothing crazy.

Aftermarket Parts:
The car has the following mod's.

1. Hondata ECU (Recently tuned by magnEsium.)
2. Short Shifter (Came on the car when I got it.)
3. Buddy Club Exhaust
4. DC Sports Headers
5. Skunk2 Coilovers
6. Cross Drilled Front Brakes (Came on the car when I got it.)

Car Audio:
The audio system that is installed in the car is as follows...

1. Alpine CDA9886 Headunit with iPod interface (Located in the glovebox)
2. Alpine PXAH100 Sound Processor
3. Alpine PDX4150 Speaker Amplifier
4. Alpine PDX11000 Subwoofer Amplifier
5. Polk Audio SR6500 Component Speakers
6. JL Audio 10w3 Subwoofer (In a custom fiberglass enclosure)
7. Alumapro Capacitor
8. All JL Audio Wiring and interconnects
9. Alpine Sirius Interface

Pricing:
This thread is really to test the waters, but I know this site requires an asking price so I'll say $14,500 obo. Reasonable offers are welcome. The car has a completely clean title. If anyone is seriously interested, contact me and we can further discuss pricing.

Email: [email protected]
Cell #: 443-802-6198 (If I don't answer leave me a message and I will return your call)

Overview:
If you are looking for a fun and fast car this is the one for you. The mod's make this car extremely fun and the audio system is to die for. It was done custom at Tweeter in Towson, MD. I will post pictures in a little bit. Please let me know if there are any further questions. Thanks for reading my post.

Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here you go...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With all of the mods and the custom audio gear? That doesn't make any sense to me...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, It is going in on Saturday for the installation. It will be done by Sunday night. I am also now adding Sirius.

·
Registered
243 Posts
OUCH!!! $16k... I don't understand why.

I am looking but I am not desperate.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You guys are harsh. With all of the mods and the audio system you are saying it's worth 12K?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No longer for sale. Thanks for looking... Mod's please delete.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts