Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
i aint even mad!
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 of these badges that you can only get by purchasing ECU, headers or exhaust from Mugen. i took these off when i traded my previous 2 hondas and just recently found them in my closet. Inline Four sells these for 50 bucks!!
Im asking 40 shipped for each!

·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,839 Posts
where would you put these??
I have 2 of these badges that you can only get by purchasing ECU, headers or exhaust from Mugen. i took these off when i traded my previous 2 hondas and just recently found them in my closet. Inline Four sells these for 50 bucks!!
:dontknow:

·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,839 Posts
so it used?

·
i aint even mad!
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what dont you understand ???? i bought a mugen exhaust for my first rsx and then i bought one for my si. thats how i got the badges. when i sold each car, i took the badges off. does that make since or are you just being a dick about it??

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
what dont you understand ???? i bought a mugen exhaust for my first rsx and then i bought one for my si. thats how i got the badges. when i sold each car, i took the badges off. does that make since or are you just being a dick about it??
no no. he was pointing out to me that .. "of coz' they are used duh!"

so I suppose i just need some double sided tape for the badge?:)

·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,839 Posts
i wasnt being a dick. i was actually helping you. i was answering the questions that others asked.

·
i aint even mad!
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i wasnt being a dick. i was actually helping you. i was answering the questions that others asked.
i apologize then! i read it wrong. my fault.:thumbsup:

·
SURJE.motorsports
844 Posts
pm'd

·
Jankies!
2,466 Posts
I have 2 of these badges that you can only get by purchasing ECU, headers or exhaust from Mugen. i took these off when i traded my previous 2 hondas and just recently found them in my closet. Inline Four sells these for 50 bucks!!Im asking 40 shipped for each!
i thought you can only get them by buying mugen parts? :dontknow:

·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,839 Posts
i thought you can only get them by buying mugen parts? :dontknow:
mugen parts as in ecu, headers and exhaust from mugen?:dontknow:

·
4-MMC OG
1,907 Posts

·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,839 Posts
im interested pm me with your price for both of these.
:dontknow: lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts