Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Weightlifting Master
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tein hood dampers used for ~6k miles, great condition I apologize for the quality of the pics SOLD!

OEM '02 Type-S Valvesprings x16 ~ 35k miles 50 Shipped For valvesprings and retainers.

Brand New In Package OEM Early '02 Type-S Valvespring Retainers x16 $37 Shipped

Don't mind the different packaging these are all the same partner and are a complete set of OEM retainers for the earlier model '02 Type-S

Pyramid TW47 600W tweeters in 8/4 Ohm impedance x2 used for only 3 months perfect condition $20 + shipping for both OBO

Gate radiator hose for clearance of the RBC manifold, heat wrapped $15 shipped OBO

More parts will be added and updated as I am in the process of pulling some more stuff out and returning to stock.

Everything needed for installation is included in every product in my partout unless otherwise noted.
More stuff just added at the bottom of page- JDM valve & spark plug cover, RC 550cc injectors, RBC IM w/ Gates Hose and Karcepts adapter already installed.

·
Weightlifting Master
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
5 Zigen Black Racing Pro N1 Limited Edition Polished lip wrapped in Kumho 711s

Wheels are 17x7.5 +45 offset wrapped in 225/45/R17 tires, Pics of tread will be taken soon

$450 + shipping for wheels and tires

·
Weightlifting Master
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lmk when u got pics of the wheels
Hey sorry i've been stupid busy with the first week of school and SAE but I should get some time this weekend to get some pics up for you.

·
Weightlifting Master
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Weightlifting Master
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some price updates, still looking to get rid of the ESMM, Mugen covers, and headlights.

·
popcorn playa
11,572 Posts
free bump, lemme know if you'll part out the double x brace. the v brace wont work w/ my rear sway plate :(

·
Weightlifting Master
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
free bump, lemme know if you'll part out the double x brace. the v brace wont work w/ my rear sway plate :(
Yeah I can part it out whats your zip code I will calculate shipping for you.

·
Weightlifting Master
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
if u got um and gonna let it go i need the pre cat o2 sensor for my 03 type s let me know need them shippd to 78249, san antonio, tx
I'm sorry I don't have any o2 sensors, try the search tool at the top to get some results.

·
Canon 5D MkII
42,777 Posts
Payment sent for Ingalls TD.

·
Canon 5D MkII
42,777 Posts
:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts