2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Located: Falls Church/Anndale Virginia
e-mail at [email protected]
Cell phone: 571-213-7056 ask for Bo
Mileage: Almost 27k
Condition: Good
Warranty: Yes still under warranty

About the car: Great fun car to drive, gets you where you need to be but adds that spice that makes a what can be boring trip in the car into something exciting. Black is a great color many people love it and its one of the most wanted colors for a type s. When I first bought this car brand new everyone wanted a black one and they were sold out everywhere luckily I got my hands on one right when they came out. Comes with red painted calipers, 20% tint, 4 cig. charger so that you can have your cell phone and other accessories powered up(lights up red to match interior at night) rest is stock.

One Owner means I took care of her, oil changed every 4k miles, every maintenance, tune up, etc was taken care of at Radley Acura. I washed the car often and never let it sit unattended long. Runs strong. No dents, minor LIGHT scratches around the car (most you cant see at all). Has 04 seats instead of 05 because sold seats then when I wanted stock again they weren't readily available but no problem with srs airbags work. Will be detailed and waxed before buyer takes the car home. I'll let the pictures/you come see the car talk for itself.

Here are pics, the type s badge will be removed before sale.

Garage KEPT!
Now for the bad =P money:

PRICED TO SELL 16500 NOW

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No offense but why would I trade for an rsx, I'm only looking for cash thanks =P

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
nice car...

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for all the comments, now someone BUY this beauty

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump, it shines in real life just as it does in the pics cleannnn!

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nice car but sorry I'm mostly looking for money thanks

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.