Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: i forgot i still had this up here.. but the car is actually still up for sale.. im going to the dealership with the next 2 weeks to trade it in.. but if someone is willing to buy before then great. Selling for 16,000, with 24,500 miles on it and i added a p1 front lip painted to match. Let me know.. thanks!
oh and again all stock parts are available and will be sold with car. (stock rims are not available though)
So I have a 2005 rsx type s, color is vivid blue pearl Clean title/no accidents and what not. Right now the car has:

fujita cai
17X7 konig hurry (black with silver lip)
8k HIDs (xenon depot)
Compustar Auto-start and alarm (factory installed)
factory installed fog lights
eibach prokit

PICS ARE FINALLY UP, scroll to post 9

just a quick picc, should take a few more by sunday, once i get the time. looking to get $16,000obo if you have any questions please feel free to ask away
-thanks in advance.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nah we still can, I'm just giving it a try. if I can sell by next week then I was gonna get another car that's for sale.. but if not by next week, then I'm still up for swapping

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
i think ive seen ur car before, where in ny are u from? Bump for a nice car...

·
pg_war
202 Posts
Its weird to me that i lived in NY till 05 when i joined the military and never seen an rsx. Actually i never noticed one till i needed a new car in AUG 06 then bought mine and now i see them everywhere. Its funny how that works. Anyways nice car. GL selling it

PS: Brooklyn Stand up for life

·
NYC Is In My Veins...
1,690 Posts
bump for nice car. good price too. if i sell my MM fast enough i might take up your offer. i'm from corona queens so even though i live in NC, i go to NY once a month or so..

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
where in corona?

·
NYC Is In My Veins...
1,690 Posts
lol, i've lived all over corona. my father owns a travel agency on 101 and 37th(delacruz travel). i used to live there. i also lived on 104 too. when i go to corona now though i stay at my grandma's in 102 right by angelos pizza.

you probably know me or someone related to me though if your from corona, i have like 30 cousins scattered all over there

1 - 20 of 74 Posts