Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
por si las moscas
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD !!!

Selling front bumper /fog lights housing and lenses (no wires) and side skirts only. Taking reasonable offers will sell locally in south florida area but will ship at buyers expense. PM me with offers and i will quote on the shipping.
They are jade metallic and in preaty good condition except a small dent (can easily get pulled out ) that happened when i hit small plastic pot on the highway... . (pictures were taken by crappy camera and the car is also very dirty)

better pics:

Ok i took these off today so i have updated and here are better pics:

only damage:

·
RSX-S Owner
697 Posts
How much shipped to 16509 btw Greyhound does freight shipping for like $60 or so

edit: just the bumper

·
Registered
14,880 Posts
I dont know where he is getting his shipping prices from.... Please pm me as I'am the one selling and shipping these parts not srt42004n. :crazy:
bro ive sold like 6 rear bumpers and eachone was less then $28 shipped via ups. i hate seeing people whom have never sold bumpers say its $200 to ship... run that stuff on ebay not a forum.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.