Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked up a Mountain Hardware Jovian Jacket a little bit ago. It was $475 brand new when I picked it up. However, it didn't fit me so I never took the tags off. Tired of it just sitting around so I'm going to let it go for $190 or best offer. Has the same water proof rating as Goretex but is more breathable. PM me or post here. More pics upon request.

Buyer pays shipping and paypal costs.

Here's the specs:

The Jovian Jacket from Mountain Hardwear is the lightest 3-layer jacket in the line. This packable shell was designed for backcountry adventure in varying weather conditions. That's why it's equipped with Mountain Hardwear's mad-scientist approved Dry.Q Elite waterproof and moisture managing membrane.

Water resistant and highly breathable stretch side panels reduce the need for underarm vents and bulk from zippers

Chest-high hand pockets are accessible even when wearing a climbing harness or backpack

Welded water-tight construction on pockets blocks out moisture at an otherwise vulnerable area

Helmet-compatible hood easily pulls over your brain bucket and the pronounced brim rolls water off to the side

Single-pull adjustment system on hood cinches down easily (even with a glove on) to provide unrestricted vision

Superlight underarm vents are extra long for dumping heat with a quickness

Micro-Chamois interior chin guard keeps the zipper out of your grill and won't rub your mug raw

Alpine fit for unrestricted movement and less weight while still allowing for extra layers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.