1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
vtec just kicked in yo
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Item Description: Sidewinder Turbo setup for an RSX Type-S

UPDATE
I've decided to part the kit out, I've added prices next to each item

Garrett T3/T4 60 Trim (I made a separate thread for it)
Full-Race Vertical Flow Intercooler $700 ShippedSold
Full-Race Anodized Black Intercooler Piping Kit, will come with clamps $325 Shipped?
Sold
Private Label Power Driven T3 Sidewinder Turbo Manifold (click for pictures) $490 Shipped
Custom 3" Down Pipe $250 Shipped

Full-Race TiAL 44mm External Wastegate, plus Dump-Tube to the ground (Will come with multiple springs)$275 ShippedSold
TiAL "Q" Blow Off Valve 50mm $200 Shipped Sold
I don't know what I'll be asking for the vacuum hoses, vacuum block, and stainless steel oil feed/return lines, feel free to make an offer

AEM Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge - $175 ShippedSold
Glowshift Boost/Vacuum Gauge - $25 ShippedSold
Auto Meter Full Pillar Dual Gauge Pod - $40 ShippedSold
RC 750cc Injectors With Clips/Pigtails - $235 Shipped
RC 750cc Injectors Without Clips/Pigtails - $200 Shipped
Blox Manual Boost Controller - $50 Shipped
K-Tuned Fuel Rail - $100 ShippedSold

Misc:
(not included in turbo setup, prices don't include shipping)
Pioneer Avic x920bt head unit (touchscreen, GPS, phone support, iPod hookup, GPS antena, and harness for an RSX so it's easy to install, plug & play. $520 shipped
I also have a k20z1 transmission with a blown 4th gear($120)SOLD, a vivid blue pearl 05-06 RSX hood
that has a few rock chips in it($100), a Revhard K-series log style turbo manifold($80), a jdmsport intercooler($50), two 05-06 grills($20-$30) and a GODSPEED front and rear camber kit($50) I'd like to get rid of as well.

·
#RandyRacing
1,640 Posts
I'm interested in z1 tranny case w/ speedo sensor. Pm me price shipped to 55417. If ur willing to part and ship it.

·
Sleepers Crew!
1,220 Posts
Pics of three inch downpipe? Best price shipped to 08332.

·
vtec just kicked in yo
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Buy anything in this thread with confidence! Stand up seller who knows his stuff and takes care of his car/parts! :thumbsup:
Thanks!

I'm interested in z1 tranny case w/ speedo sensor. Pm me price shipped to 55417. If ur willing to part and ship it.
I'll find out the shipping cost and let you know

part out guages and pod?
willing to part out the kit at all?
Pics of three inch downpipe? Best price shipped to 08332.
Even though it's not the easiest way to do things, I think I've decided it's about time for me to part this thing out.
Keep your eyes peeled, I'll update the thread when I'm ready

·
Sleepers Crew!
1,220 Posts
Thanks!

I'll find out the shipping cost and let you know

Even though it's not the easiest way to do things, I think I've decided it's about time for me to part this thing out.
Keep your eyes peeled, I'll update the thread when I'm ready
Will do, but text me a price shipped to 08332. 856-776-8157 tony. Was going to buy a full race one but they want alot for it.

·
Registered
191 Posts
interested in fuel rail and gauges/pod. i believe i pmed you.. can you ship for 300 to 01844??

·
Sleepers Crew!
1,220 Posts
Will do, but text me a price shipped to 08332. 856-776-8157 tony. Was going to buy a full race one but they want alot for it.
Text me, i'll do it for that price, just show me some pics. I using a fullrace sidewinder mani with a gt30r/vband. My exhaust is also v-band. lmk asap 856-776-8157

·
vtec just kicked in yo
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
If it's not crossed out it's still for sale!

·
vtec just kicked in yo
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

·
vtec just kicked in yo
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Everything is now off the car except for the exhaust/downpipe(which will be a pain to take off but I'll get around to it soon) so I'll be adding pictures to most of the parts in the thread hopefully in the next couple days. Anything that isn't crossed out/ says Sold is still up for sale. The first buyer that sends me money for a part gets it, no matter who got ahold of me or was interested first.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF MY PRICES ARE TOO HIGH FEEL FREE TO MAKE ME AN OFFER!
The worst I can do is say no

·
Sleepers Crew!
1,220 Posts
Free bump, great guy and good communication. GLWS
Heres a pic of his exhaust that he sent me and the link to his pics. I backed out so im just posting his pics to help his potential buyers.

http://imgur.com/a/XzLhx

·
ding dong bing bong
11,460 Posts
Mani and turbo still avail?

·
K24 is best
890 Posts
Mani and turbo still avail?
The turbo was still available as of a day ago. I was just about to snag it but backed out. Good guy, great communication. The turbo only has idle time on it since a full rebuild by Blasst Performance. This is a solid deal on a solid turbo.

Bump!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts