Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Always on TDY...
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good Evening CRSX,

First, I apologize for the crappy pictures. I'll get better pics posted tomorrow to facilitate the sell of the items. This is basically a garage clean out of parts I collected though out the years... Best way to contact me is via cell/text @ 954-five36-36three4 or email at tbennett82 at gmail dot com.

All parts are located in Orlando, FL. I'm trying to have these moved ASAP, so I'll be posting on CL tomorrow. At this moment, I'm not looking to ship unless it is at buyer's expense.

PRICE UPDATE
2002 k20A2 longblock: SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
The good: The head is in GREAT condition and will be great for use as a spare or for a K20/K24 Frank build. This motor did not seize/lock up from mistreatment .

The bad:This motor was pulled from my 2002 Type S on Aug 2014 due to a spun rod bearing (I was S/C'ed on it). I do not know the extent of the damage as I have not had the time to tear it apart. I just happened to due a 3rd gear pull and held it longer than expected.

Engine still cranks and runs. Once rod bearing was spun, I shut down and towed it home to prevent further damage.

I received some messages on parting out the head, but the plan is to sell the engine as a whole. I'm sure the bottom end is salvageable, so that can be flipped for anyone who just wants the head.

Note: This is a K24A2 crank pulley on it

06 Type S OEM mid pipe: $45 cash
(will require exhaust shop to weld midpipe to header)

02 Type S OEM header/heatsheld + OEM modified cat (gutted): $80 cash (purchased together)
02 Type S OEM header/modded cat : $45 cash each

CC Stg 1.5 clutch and pressure plate (clutch has plenty of life left): $50 cash obo
02 Type S OEM 6MT differential: $40 cash obo

·
Always on TDY...
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
More pics & items

02 OEM auto serpentine belt tensioner: $25 cash

02 Type S OEM intake manifold: $30 cash

02 Type S OEM window washer bottle: $5 cash

02 Type S rear sway bar: $25 cash

02 Type S IM cover + Spark plug cover: $20 cash together ($15 for IM mani and $10 for spark plug cover

02 Type S front and rear mudflaps: $20 cash (rear not pictured)

02 OEM Low wing painted NHBP: $20

I have some other stuff
Type S injectors: $20 cash for set
Type S serpentine belt: $5 cash
K&N Stock airbox air filter (reusable): $10 cash (I have the recharge kit for it that I will provide)
The IM gasket will go with the IM

Thanks for taking the time to look :fistbump:

·
Always on TDY...
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ttt... K20 still available and will work deals for local buyers. Not trying to ship!!!

·
Always on TDY...
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need the washer bottle with both pumps. How much shipped to zip code 00801?
Sir, sorry for the delay, it's been a crazy week... I'll see if I can get a price shipped to that address to you by next week. I'm heading out of town this weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts