Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

I've decided to sell my Avic and go with an Alpine since I don't really need the bluetooth or GPS. I started to install it, but didn't finish.
It's the Avic D3X that includes the Bluetooth adapter, remote, and ipod cable. I've already hooked up the wire harness and done the parking brake bypass so will include this - it's a 1721 harness.
Asking $650 shipped.
My eBay ID is ace7733 if anyone wants to check my feedback.

Attachments

·
cracker jack box driver
2,997 Posts
did u already pick up your alpine?? which unit are u interested in? if your interested trade for an iva d300 plus cash on my part?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Does this model fit in the RSX. I was just on crutchfield reading up on it cause i am looking for a unit like this and it said it did not work with the RSX. Do you have a pic if it installed in your car? I am interested. . as long as it fits. .I think i have seen other Pioneer Avic medels in RSX's.. Just wondering why Crutchfield is saying that? Thanks!

·
Banned
2,163 Posts
It's probably the package. The D3 is probably just the head unit, but if you look at the pictures that he sent out the bluetooth adapter and ipod adapter are all included in one big box. That would be my guess.
you are correct :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,401 Posts
Does this model fit in the RSX. I was just on crutchfield reading up on it cause i am looking for a unit like this and it said it did not work with the RSX. Do you have a pic if it installed in your car? I am interested. . as long as it fits. .I think i have seen other Pioneer Avic medels in RSX's.. Just wondering why Crutchfield is saying that? Thanks!
:face::face::face::face::face:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts