Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Banned
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm seeing what offers I get on my ARC induction box. I polished the pipe on the top of the box, cleaned the box up and the suction pipe. There are some problems with the hardware. It's missing the long front mounting bracket and the threaded rivet for the small front bracket came off, so the front bracket moves around when not bolted down. I'm going to see if my welder at work can tack weld it back in place. I never installed it, but the previous owner dc5love had it installed. Sorry for the not so great iphone pictures.

·
Banned
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well it still has the one small bracket in the back which will hold it in place, the other one in front would also stay put when it's bolted down.

·
Banned
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn why'd you want mine this one looks so much better :drool:

Sent from my 4s :D
Because I polished it up at work in my free time and it's no biggie. The missing brackets just bother me. Plus I'm undecided, I have a CAI on now but I barely drive my car because it rains so much up here.

·
Banned
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also note the hole at the bottom mounting bracket in the first pic. That's the one that's messed up but can easily be rigged to work if I don't have our welder tack it for me.

·
Banned
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Keep in mind, it's not a mirror finish, nice and shiny but you can still see some small scuff marks. I didn't want to put that much time into a mirror finish. It still looks good.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts