Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

FS: Rare old parts that have been hidden in time

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  PrototypeRacer 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling some of the spare parts that have been in my garage for the past couple years. possibly using the $$$ to go back into the car...

First i have a brand new set of SSR Fender braces. had these installed on my car once, never driven on. after having these installed i removed them when i had my car go back into the shop for paint for the second time. includes the neceassry bracket to mount these. these are replicas of the version 1 j's racing fender brace but made here in the good ol USA. ***SOLD***

Second i have a spoon dc5 strut bar custom fabricated to a j's racing engine dampner. $300 Shipped $275 picked up.

lastly is a handful of small items.
T1R Voltage regulator in gold. $80 shipped $70 picked up

authentic spoon radiator cap. used once for a car show. swapped my radiator and this no longer fits. ***SOLD***

Stock EP3 throttle body. swapped mine out for a ctr one. no sensors included perfect for bore. $50 Shipped obo $40 picked up

Silvers racing max power fuel ionnizer. perfect for you jdm whores. in all honesty its just a glorified magnet which goes over your fuel line. regardless its rare and you cant buy it anymore. ephatch hook up $40 Shipped $30 picked up

for the fastest response email me at ep3licious@yahoo.com
shipping payment via paypal only
pick up preferred. weekdays @ FFTEC Motorsports in union city or weekday nights and weekends in the east bay
for local pick up contact me for pricing

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.