Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Homer says....
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a pair of rear Koni Yellow shocks for 02-06 Type-S applications. I had them on my car for about 20k miles. Looking to get $180 + shipping OBO:thumbsup:

·
Mountain Run?
1,535 Posts
I have a pair of rear Koni Yellow shocks for 02-06 Type-S applications. I had them on my car for about 20k miles. Looking to get $180 + shipping OBO:thumbsup: Pics will be up shortly.
Interested. Pix plz

·
Mountain Run?
1,535 Posts
How low were they dropped? and with what springs?

My shocks are already blown, I don't need to buy 2 more shocks that will only last me 5k miles... :(

·
Homer says....
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How low were they dropped? and with what springs?

My shocks are already blown, I don't need to buy 2 more shocks that will only last me 5k miles... :(
They were dropped 1.7 inches (rear) on Tein S-Tech springs, what shocks did you use?

·
Mountain Run?
1,535 Posts
They were dropped 1.7 inches (rear) on Tein S-Tech springs, what shocks did you use?
Damn 20,000 miles below 1.7 inches. Im assuming they are on their way out.

I was on gc's dropped around 1.7 too. Blew the stock ones. Do the shocks compress and decompress smoothly?

·
Homer says....
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn 20,000 miles below 1.7 inches. Im assuming they are on their way out.

I was on gc's dropped around 1.7 too. Blew the stock ones. Do the shocks compress and decompress smoothly?
The front ones blew on mine, but the rears still worked great and still compress and decompress fine. It's usually the front Konis that suck since they're just inserts to the OEM strut body, whereas the rear Konis are complete replacements for the OEM shocks.

·
Homer says....
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Selling the S-Techs? Looking to drop my car on those w/ A-Spec springs. :D
Yeah I'm still selling the S-Techs:)

I'll get back to everyone including you on shipping costs by tomorrow, been busy last week:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts