Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my bindings. I'm sure it's a large because I'm size 10 and it fits my board perfectly.

Reason for selling: upgrading to better ones if I can...

Problem(s): one clip spring is missing, no problems in tightening and is secure! I've been to mont tremblant and back and I've been using the same bindings with no problem.

Price: looking to sell for $30 firm. Pick up preferred, but I'm sure if you're interested we can work something out.

Board is not for sale, thanks.

· bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
23,622 Posts
What brand at these. Fuck these bindings are older than Nitram. You're better off selling it at play it again sports

· Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it says limited snowboards on the back. I admit they are no name but they haven't failed me. I can always do play it again, I just dont know of any close ones around guelph. I am just seeing what kind of interest I get, I'm going to upgrade mine anyway.

· Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, sure. I guess that's what they are then. When I bought these, I didn't really care. I bought the board I wanted which was costly and I just got beginner binders. I'm ready to upgrade now. Willing to negotiate depending on offer, not in a rush but would like to sell before I buy the new one :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.