Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
riiiiiiight
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Going to be selling my car one way or another, whether I part out and trade it in, or sell it as is. DO NOT ask me about parting out in this thread, if and when the time comes I will make a separate thread.

Here's the goods.

2002 RSX Type-S
Premium White Pearl
76XXX Miles

Greddy Turbo Kit with Intercooler < 10,000 miles on kit, on car for < 2k
- Greddy Type-S BOV
- Upgraded drain line
- Modified Stock Injectors ~520cc
- 3 In. Exhaust from downpipe back with 2 resonators, no muffler (quieter than most 3 in setups with no drone).
- Boost gauge on steering column, Oil Pressure in dash
- Car has been street tuned for fuel and ignition and runs safely, a dyno tune will yield more power since there are no off-the-shelf tunes for this setup (intake cam)

Hondata K-Pro Programmable ECU
- K-Pro Boost Control Solenoid @ ~9psi
06 TSX Intake Cam
Eibach EVS Valve Springs with Ti Retainers
Megan Racing Track Spec Coilovers
Type-R Wing
Replica CF mirrors
Eclipse Components/2-Ways/Amplifier
Viper Alarm with remote start (not hooked up) and Paging remote (1.5 mile range supposedly)
Exedy Organic Upgraded Clutch (NOT INSTALLED but will come with the car)

The car runs strong, no major problems. There are a few cosmetic issues, chips etc. I have a brand new splash shield and left fender liner on it's way that will be replaced. The Driver's side window will have a new track installed since the weather stripping is sticky and will pull the window out of the track. Small tear on the passenger seat's side-bolster.

The car will have NO head unit, since I just bought my new one and will be taking it with me, but I am leaving the eclipse stuff in there. If you bring me a head unit, I'll install it for you as part of the purchase. I have the stock airbox, cat and exhaust that will come as part of the deal.

The car obviously will not pass a smog test as is so it will be up to you to figure out the details regarding this before the purchase. I will be including all the stock parts, and the car should have no problem passing the sniffer test with the cat in place if you can find someone to overlook the turbo.

Blue Book value for the car is anywhere from 12,000 (fair condition) to 13200 (good condition). The car currently has over $5000 worth of modifications (that's a VERY conservative estimate).

I am asking $14,000...I could get much more by parting out and trading in, but honestly I don't have the time. The car will be available in the next couple weeks and I want it gone ASAP.

Serious offers only, no joyrides, PM me if you're interested, thanks.

·
riiiiiiight
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
riiiiiiight
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
riiiiiiight
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump before I start parting it out since there has been NO interest...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts