Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Aight guys,

Was planning to use these but changed plans. I had these prefessionally redone by a buddy of mine. They're primered and ready for paint. The front bumper was in accident but is now perfect. The rear was redone and I left the holes and exhaust cutout for someone that wants to add a lip, it's already done for you.

Also have 2 sets of Type-R Style skirts, one with a fresh SSM repaint and the other is primered ready for paint.

Lastly is a SSM Type-R Style rear lip that has never been used.

Prices: I can ship at buyers expense + Paypal Fees.
Front Bumper 225 SOLD
Rear Bumper 200 + shipping SOLD
Skirts in SSM 150 shipped SOLD
Skirts primered 120 shipped SOLD
Rear Lip 150 shipped SOLD

·
She loves me :D
6,866 Posts
My friend is interested in the ITR sides...how are the fitments? Do you gotta drill thru the frame?

·
Banned
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My friend is interested in the ITR sides...how are the fitments? Do you gotta drill thru the frame?
The fitment's pretty good, all holes line up fine; the ones under the skirts and the screws in the front. For some reason they're a little less than a quarter of an inch longer, but I think you're supposed to mount them over the small stock skirts. I never tried that because I don't have my stockers, so I just lined them with double sided tape and they held up fine.

Thanks, Jess

·
Banned
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
are they authentic?
how's the fitment?
and where are you located?
Replicas, located in Montebello 323 area

The fitment's pretty good, all holes line up fine; the ones under the skirts and the screws in the front. For some reason they're a little less than a quarter of an inch longer, but I think you're supposed to mount them over the small stock skirts. I never tried that because I don't have my stockers, so I just lined them with double sided tape and they held up fine.

Thanks, Jess

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.