Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is Sun Auto's Hyper Ground System. It is the small universal kit (On Sun Auto's website it says this size is to be used in the RSX) and silver in color. The company is now out of business. It was never installed and just collecting dust out in my garage. It comes with all the grounding wires, instructions, washers, zip ties, and negative battery terminal that came with the kit originally.

For more info on the kit itself check out Sun Auto's description on their website. (http://www.sunautomobile.com/sunPerformance.html)

*****SOLD*****Sun Auto Hyper Ground System (small/smoke) - $80 shipped OBO*****SOLD*****

*BNIB* Ingalls "Stiffy" Engine Torque Damper for '02-'06 Base and '02-'04 Type S - $125 Shipped OBO

I have a brand new Ingalls "Stiffy" Engine Torque Damper for sale. It has never been installed. All of the original packaging is intact and comes with all the original hardware except for the mounting bracket. You will receive the Spoon Sports mounting bracket that fits the '02-'06 Base and '02-'04 Type-S instead of the Ingalls one. There is no difference in the two brackets other than the Spoon Sports bracket is black.

Please feel free to ask questions by PMing me or here on the thread as well.

·
Registered
842 Posts
why you didn't sell me the grounding wires with the hyper voltage system?

I had to buy a grounding kit

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.