Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Helping post for a friend. Any questions can be emailed to him. His contact is provided below.

Car is a tiburon elisa 2.7 GT 2003

Supercharged 320hp, dual stainless exhaust, body kit, upgraded, fuel injectors, sport shift, Mafterburner chip, over $25K in upgrades.

KM: 70,000km
PRICE: $15,500

Ken Luu
Financial Security Advisor
www.grisdaleandluu.com
Create your own tomorrows

can't reach me, please contact Nicole

Nicole Azzi
Marketing Associate / Associée en Marketing
613-748-3455 ext. 179
613-748-8220

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts
wow... 25K in mods....

no price? (not that i'm interested...)

·
My RICE goes PSHHHH
66,285 Posts
Wow $25 000 in upgrades? Parts must be very expensive for Tiburons! Good luck with sale!

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts
Wow $25 000 in upgrades? Parts must be very expensive for Tiburons! Good luck with sale!
yeah, now that i think about it, if your buddy had 25K for upgrades, why didn't he just get something else?

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts
he's a financial advisors! :)
i wonder what kinda mods this car has. 25k for a 320 hp car :vroom:
well, it was 25K on top of what he had to pay for the original car, so it's a little more than 25K for a 320 hp car ;)

·
My RICE goes PSHHHH
66,285 Posts
I'm in no ways knocking your thread. But to me the "Shark" looks kinda stock from the outside, other than skirts, it still has the stock wheels. So either A. parts are expensive OR B. it has a TON of engine mods and fine tuning!

I'm just thinking if we put $25 000 JUST into performance parts into the RSX, it would be RACE READY!

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts
I'm in no ways knocking your thread. But to me the "Shark" looks kinda stock from the outside, other than skirts, it still has the stock wheels. So either A. parts are expensive OR B. it has a TON of engine mods and fine tuning!

I'm just thinking if we put $25 000 JUST into performance parts into the RSX, it would be RACE READY!
heck, for 7K more you can buy Nabs's race car!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry forgot to post the price guys. $15,500

I personally have no idea what the 25k mods consist of. He just sent me an email with this vague info and asked me to post it.

·
My RICE goes PSHHHH
66,285 Posts
Sorry forgot to post the price guys. $15,500

I personally have no idea what the 25k mods consist of. He just sent me an email with this vague info and asked me to post it.
That's cool, no worries. You know we all speculate on the boards.

If he really has $25 000 in mods on top of the car then $15 500 is a steal!

Good luck man

·
above status quo
2,399 Posts
the biggest fail in this thread, is the car's maker...hyundai for the fucking loss

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
To be honest, I dont even know if those numbers are accurate. My buddy is 2nd owner, doesnt know much about cars, and was told 25k was spent pushing 320hp.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts