1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2003 ACURA RSX TYPE-S ARTIC BLUE PEARL”

$12,500.00 OR BEST OFFER.
Reasonable offers will be considered.

Super clean and low mileage! Only has 46,XXX originals miles!!!! Always garaged.

It took over a year for me to find this GEM. My loss is your gain!

For sale is my beloved 2003 Acura RSX Type-S in a rare Arctic Blue Pearl color with OEM Black leather interior. I am the SECOND owner. Vehicle per Carfax has been in Texas and California its entire life. Current registration expires in September 2020. Greddy CARB decal located in engine bay, no issues passing Texas State emissions inspection.

Vehicle is in excellent condition for the year. Please understand that this is a 17 year old vehicle. It is not perfect, but in great shape! Rock chips and various dents and scratches are present. However you need to up close to see them. Wiped down with Meguiars spray wax after every trip!

NO leaks, NO overheating, NO check engine light, NO drivability issues, No rust, NO accidents. Adult-owned, Adult-maintained. Factory paint is still in excellent condition. NO oxidation or clear coat issues. Been hand waxed and garaged its entire life! Full car cover and SPORT rear wing will be given to buyer. OEM rear spoiler installed as of now.

Engine has been built by a professional shop, per previous owner. (All known specs available on request) Has a Greddy Inter-cooled Garrett turbo makes around 12-14psi of boost. Can be tuned higher, will need larger injectors (has 650cc injectors currently) per Tuner.
Recently installed a new turbo downpipe 3” and new Ktuned cat back 3” exhaust system. Sounds deep and strong.

I had it dynoed at Gearfab Auto in Pflugerville Texas,it tested at 325 Wheel hp at the wheel using 93 Super Unleaded pump gas.

I only use Full Synthetic RedLIne 10w-40 changed with Mobil 1 oil filter every 2500 miles!

Lowered with new springs and struts. 1.75” front and rear. Fenders were rolled by Fender Roller Guy in San Antonio. Vehicle rides firm but is manageable for daily use. Has Wilwood high performance front brake system includes Wilwood front cross drilled and vented rotors using Wilwood high performance pads, with Steel braided brake lines front and rear. Rear brakes are slotted rotors with Hawk performance pads. DOT 4 brake fluid has been flushed. Pads have about 80% life left front and rear.

Wheels and tires are have about 1200 miles on the set! Had a 4-wheel alignment done as well.
Wheels are 18x9 ESR split 5 spoke Silver in color with P235/45/18 Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 98Y XL, performance tires with new wheel lug kit.

Interior is almost stock. There are three aftermarket gauges installed (Oil pressure, Boost Gauge, EGT gauge) and a Hybrid Racing Billet short shifter installed underneath the OEM stock center console! No other mods to the interior. NON-smoker and NO pets.
All interior accessories work, ie, power windows, locks, power sunroof.
Added Sony 6.5” CD player to the OEM Bose stereo system. Also added a Rockford Fosgate 12” amplified subwoofer with 8 gauge amp wiring kit.
AC BLOWS ICE COLD!
NO tears or issues with leather seats! Interior looks barely used.
Power steering works like a champ, even with all the engine mods. Has Viper 2-way security system.
6-speed manual transmission, shifts smoothly, Redline manual transmission fluid was installed. NO grinding or mis shifts, even under boost! Hybrid Racing short shifter has Hybrid Racing black billet shift knob. Feels awesome while shifting through the gears!

Pictures DO NOT do this car justice!

Only forms of payment accepted are: Paypal (Plus 3% Paypal fee) or Bank certified cashiers check. Please no other forms of payment will be considered.
Clean, Blue Texas title in HAND. Ready to go to a new home.

Thanks for looking and good luck!!
Please email me directly
[email protected]

·
:)
15,537 Posts
What if i pull up with $6500 in cash?
I can’t believe you lowballed a rsx that has 47k miles with tasteful mods. With $6500, you can go find some high mileage beat up rsx. It’s people like you that destroy the rsx sellers market. He ain’t going to let you look at his car in person when you don’t even have close to $12k......

·
Registered
26 Posts
I can’t believe you lowballed a rsx that has 47k miles with tasteful mods. With $6500, you can go find some high mileage beat up rsx. It’s people like you that destroy the rsx sellers market. He ain’t going to let you look at his car in person when you don’t even have close to $12k......
You can call it what you want. I wouldn't buy no used high mileage rsx even for 6,000.

Yes... this isn't high mileage, yes it seems in very nice condition. And yes i only have $6,500 in cash. Personal loan would be needed to cover the rest. But i honestly wouldn't spend $12,000 on it. Yeah everything is nice till some shit breaks from 2 previous owners having a turbo rsx-s.

I could give a shit what you think. The rsx is dead to the majority. Everyone has left it. I just happen to be working on my 02 turbo rsx-s with my 15yr old daughter..... it was my daily beater.
This would be a total impulse buy that i don't need, but sure would be lovely. It looks in way better condition then my 02🤷‍♂️.

Soo...

🖕

·
You John Rambo?
363 Posts
Noticed when I look at cars for sale, a lot of sellers are completely rude and upfront about not wanting to deal with stupid offers and questions from potential buyers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Why would i want to kick rocks🤷‍♂️
That would hurt my foot😅🤣😂
You go kick rocks for me😝

Good luck to the seller selling the car. It does look beautiful.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Thank you to the other posters regarding his low price.
The ad says reasonable offers will be considered. What would you say if someone offered you half of what you’re selling it for?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thank you to the other posters regarding his low price.
The ad says reasonable offers will be considered. What would you say if someone offered you half of what you’re selling it for?
I would say... are you fucking crazy😁
But sure wouldn't cry about it. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I emailed you as requested. You haven’t responded. I don’t believe your serious.

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts