Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale: A gently used SET of 4 (front and rear) Buddy Club Racing coilovers. These were installed on the car when I bought it. Too rough for my tastes for daily driving. When removed the car had only 33.xxx original miles. The car has been sold and my wife wants them gone. The car was a 2003 RSX TYPE-S.

Per previous owner, Coil overs have approximately 2,000 miles on them. Only used for track racing.Firm ride. Can be used on street, not recommended. No leaks or damages seen.

I called Buddy club to gather all the information they could share with me via phone. Here’s what they told me:

Buddy club coil-overnotes:

Per BUDDY CLUB USA customer service line (909 923-9188) Spoke with Brian:

New cost $1999.00
Manufactured in Japan not Taiwan. Which makes them rare and highly sought after!

Made for track racing. Not recommended for street use, can be used on street, but will be a rough ride.

15-way adjustable damping

Separate height and preload adjustments

Spring rates 10k front
14k rear.

No other information available.

I am near Austin Texas. Prefer local pickup due to the size and weight. Can be shipped at buyer’s expense. Already boxed up and ready to go to the next buyer.

Will accept PayPal or Zelle for payments only. Please no exceptions. No trades either.
Since they are in great shape, will take bids. The highest bidder will get them. Please no low balling.

Any other questions please email me directly: [email protected]

Good luck!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts