Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Great looking car! Whats the offset on the SSR? Found a set of 17x9.5 +22 CE28N and just wondering if it would fit nicely like yours. GLWS!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Great looking car! Whats the offset on the SSR? Found a set of 17x9.5 +22 CE28N and just wondering if it would fit nicely like yours. GLWS!
Hey man! Those specs would give you the same fitment as my Type-Cs :)

Bumping up this thread. Updated photos with both the 17x9" Advan RS wheels and Mugen N1 Race Exhaust system installed, and I have also updated the mods list. I might be installing different headlights with retrofit projectors as well in the next few weeks.

Price is OBO, so feel free to give me a shout if anyone is interested!

PMs have been replied as well.

TTT

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
TTT

Price dropped, mods list updated with new parts installed (Tein Hood Dampers, FX-R 3" Bi-Xenon Projector headlights w/ OEM Matsushita HID kit) and photos updated as well. Quickly washed the car today and snapped a few quick pics of it.

OEM throttle cable replaced with a short one to clean up the bay a little. Also seen installed is the TEIN hood dampers.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
BUMP

Advan RS wheels sold, will sell the car with the SSR Type-C wheels for the same original asking price, or the option above with OEM parts re-installed for $15,000.

Mods list updated, as well, with the following installed over the weekend:
- Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket
- OEM K20Z3 RBC Intake Manifold
- K-Tuned Throttle Body Adapter
- K-Tuned Thermal Throttle Body Gasket

TTT!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.