Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Q_Q
8,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I'm pretty much dead broke so some things need to go and a couple I'm testing waters for...

note: prices do not include shipping, local pickup is in Orange County area and locals have priority

First up the things for sale I need to sell:

ITR Pistons-these were cleaned by a machine shop, not sure of the mileage, jdmland sells brand new for $180 so I'll for $130obo

I also have brand new rings to go along with them, jdmland sells them for $120 brand new so I'll let mine go for $100

I'll take $220 for both the rings and pistons together

Cusco Front Strut Bar-this version will fit only 02-04, direct replacement for the stock type s front strut bar, I would say condition is 7/10 there is a scrape on the bottom, but you cannot see it once installed, these are getting harding to find as I believe they stopped making this version and just make the new version that fits all years $100

SOLD

the bar is dirrty in the pic, I have it all ready and polished up when you come pick it up :thumbsup:

Neuspeed Rear Strut Bar-good condition just needs a lil cleaning which I will do before you pick it up, this can be used in conjunction with your mugen, rear strut, cusco lower rear strut and cpillar of your choice! (thats 4 bars in the rear!) retails for $200 so I'll let it go for $140

http://www.neuspeed.com/products/product_details.asp?app=37|RS&type=12&ltype=ns_import&p_id=1032

Hamp Oil Filters- Brand New in Box and Wrapping $8 but I'll do $7 if picked up at a 714 meet :D

·
Q_Q
8,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now for the parts I'm testing waters, I'm not sure if i want to sell these yet..so just throw me an offer

5zigen Heidfeld Rims-Curb rashed, lips need to be repolished, the tires are bald, but the spokes have no damage

specs: 17x7.5 +35

i was going to get the lips repolished but just havent been able to take them to the wheel repair shop i go to since they are kinda far from me, i can give you their info if you want

JDM Authentic Mugen Sideskirts 05+ Version- there is some damage you can see in the pics, I was goin to have these repaired and use them but dont have the time to take them to the shop right now either :(

·
Q_Q
8,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so how much for the skirts?
just shoot me an offer, if they dont sell my december im keeping them

bump for tha homie :thumbsup: you know you should have
just dropped those ITR pistons in when your engine was out..I forgot you
had them
i would have but they didnt fit with my cams and spoon headgasket:(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.